Do you remember the beautiful golden color tree most of you liked in a previous post?
It was so beautiful, wasn’t it?
Here it is again. But scroll down and see how it looks now.
- Nothing last forever.
- When you lose something there is hope to get it back.
- You can’t be on top all your life. You get some and you lose some.
- Don’t under estimate an ugly tree.
- It may take months to judge something. Your first impression may not be the right one.
- You have to change to adapt in a new environment.
What other lessons you can think of when you see how this beautiful tree had changed?